SAT: 3NOV2012Please Vote Tues 6thNov2012 Forward,circulate,copy Vote YES Sharon4SeniorsMinnesota4Mitt4MarriageSubject: Candidate SharonAndersonABOLISH SCAPCommittment PanelJudgesBadBehaviorRICO Wilful neglience to AbateSeeking Assistance also www.lawlessamerica.com NOTICE OF GOOD FAITH INTENT TO CHALLENGE CONSTITUTIONALITY OF COUNTY AND STATE CANVASS BOARD MEMBERS, DEFENDANTS MARK OSWALD, SHARI MOORE CITY CLERK,JUDGE KAREN J. ASPHAUG MEMBER OF SCAP ET AL. MN CONSTITUTION ART. III SEPARATION OF POWERS. Ruling Case Law In re: Scarrella4Justice221NW2d562 www.sharon4judge.blogspot.com www.lufsky.blogspot.comThereforeSharon4AG20141. Ramsey County canvassing board: Rafael Ortega, Ramsey County CommissionerJan Parker, Ramsey County CommissionerMark Oswald, Ramsey County AuditorLawrence Dease, Ramsey County Court AdministratorShari Moore, St Paul City Clerk – designee of Mayor Coleman
ST. PAUL, Minn.—October 30, 2012—Secretary of State Mark Ritchie today announced the members of the State Canvassing Board whose responsibility it will be to canvass and certify the results of the State General Election held on November 6.
Minnesota Statutes 204C.31 requires the Secretary of State to select the five members of state canvassing board. By law members of the board must be the secretary of state, two judges from the Minnesota Supreme Court and two judges of the district court.
Members of the 2012 State General Election State Canvassing Board include:
• The Honorable Mark Ritchie, Minnesota Secretary of State
• The Honorable Paul H. Anderson, Associate Justice of the Minnesota Supreme Court
• The Honorable Christopher J. Dietzen, Associate Justice of the Minnesota Supreme Court
• The Honorable Edward I. Lynch, Chief Judge, First Judicial District
• The Honorable Karen J. Asphaug, District Court Judge, First Judicial District
To avoid conflicts of interest, by law, no judges or justices who are members of the state canvassing board may be candidates at the election. It is also important to note that unlike other election issues subject to administrative recounts, constitutional amendments are not subject to recounts administered by the state canvassing board, but are subject to court election contests.
The State Canvassing Board will meet at 1 p.m. on Tuesday, November 27, 2012, in Room 10 of the State Office Building located at 100 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., St. Paul, Minnesota
http://www.sharonagmn2010.blogspot.com/ must file July 2013
- Chief Justice Lorie Skjerven Gildea
- Dan Griffin www.griffithforjudge.com
- Justice Alan C. Page
- Justice Paul H. Anderson
- Justice G. Barry Anderson Dean Barkley www.barkleyforjustice.com
- Justice Christopher J. Dietzen
- Justice David R. Stras Tim Tingelstad www.highesthill.com
- Justice Wilhelmina M. Wright